On August 18, the leading brand in the area of Saturday Wonderchef, Healthy and Innovative Kitchenware launched a unique kitchen device. This event took place in Mumbai. He named Nutri-Pot as the ‘Kitchen Personal Robot’. Wonderchef’s Nutri-Pot market is about 14 months of research and product development.
• It provides cooking healthy food daily preventing over cooking of the food and keeps all its precious nutrients intact.
• It has 18 smart pre-set functions, which makes cooking of your favorite dishes more easier and smarter.
• It has a timer set within it, called as Delay timer through which you can set fixed time for any of your favorite dish and can use that particular time for some other use like shopping or for office work, etc.
• Along with the Wonderchef Nutri-Pot you also get a Recipe book which has customized recipes for Indian Kitchen written by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and Nutritionist Nahid Khilji.
• One can also customize your own recipes using the manual mode of the product Wonderchef Nutri-Pot.
It also has the quality of keeping the food warm for hours using the Automatic keep-warm function.
• It is a great product with 6 litre as the capacity and gives complete freedom while cooking as it requires no supervision and it cooks your given dish perfectly and silently.
Why Nutri-pot is intelligent.
Wonderchef’s nutri-pot cooks your food fast. Wonderchef Nutri-Pot contains intelligent microcomputer inside it, which puts pressure and temperature at the optimum level and thus prevents food from burning and burning. It uses water in optimum quantity to cook. There is also a tight-fitting lid which is trapped in steam rising from the food within the pot, which keeps all the important nutrients of the cooked food. Hard-anodized internal pot of this product is a difficult and non-reactive anchoring year for non-hassle cooking.
The event was conducted by Managing Director Mr.Ravi with Chef Mr. Chetan. Mr.Ravi discussed about the product Wonderchef Nutri-Pot and also how to use it. Along with Chef Chetan he made two recipes live using Wonderchef Nutri-Pot, one is Dal Makhani and other one is Cake. The cake turned out to be very soft and it was just melting in the mouth. The recipes are mentioned below.
Add ghee and sauté bay leaves in a nutritious pot for a minute until it does not release the aroma. Then add tomatoes and soups to add turmeric, coriander, cumin powder and salt one by one. Then add red chili powder and garam masala powder and allow to cook spices. Once Masala releases the oil then soak it and add pulse. Add stability of water. Then close the nappy-pot lid. Allow cooking time for desired time. Once the dal makhani is ready add fresh cream and garnish with coriander leaves.
Differences between pressure cooker, oven and nutrient
Pressure cookers and ovens require constant supervision, while Notitotot is not required to supervise. Just tuned according to the timer and temperature, everything will be done and closed according to the time. Even if you are going to work, you can set the time to cook and when you come back it will be fresh. Anyone can cook without any cooking knowledge using the recipe book. If you do not want to fry masala, then you will taste everything by adding together. This is an investment and you save a lot of time and energy.
Nutri-Pot is available for pre-booking on wonderchef.nutripot.com and in retail stores across India.